Have you been told about ZOOM teeth whitening in the past? This high-quality whitening method can greatly improve the appearance of teeth, restoring them to their former glory, by using a bleaching solution to remove deep tooth stains and discoloration. Furthermore, it doesn’t risk the quality of the tooth enamel or inner tooth structure. To help you better comprehend the potential of ZOOM teeth whitening and how it can impact your smile, we offer the following information:
– The base of ZOOM whitening is a powerful hydrogen peroxide that deeply penetrates into the teeth to improve years of staining and discoloration.
– The purpose of ZOOM teeth whitening is to reduce tooth stains that have developed by consuming staining agents such as tea, wine, coffee, soda, fruit juice and more.
– Typically, this teeth whitening process takes about 60 minutes to complete, and the first treatment can leave you with a noticeably whiter smile.
– If you are interested in receiving additional whitening treatment to keep your results looking beautiful, we can offer a custom at-home treatment kit so that you can touch up your smile in places where new stains are beginning to appear.
– Although ZOOM teeth whitening is top-notch when it comes to whitening your smile, it can’t prevent the development of more tooth stains, so we encourage you to reduce your exposure to products and foods that stain teeth to keep your smile white longer.
To learn if your smile is ideal for ZOOM teeth whitening in Hermitage, Tennessee, we welcome you to schedule an appointment with our dentist, Dr. Brandon Burger at our office by contacting the office at 615-889-8202 today.